Minus Wrinkles, Minus 10-years from Your Photo, De-Aging is Easy with Photoshop
Version – Photoshop CS5
Level – Advanced
Would your picture be picture-perfect if you could just remove a few wrinkles from it? Use Adobe Photoshop to retouch your digital photographs in just a few simple steps.
Over the last few years, de-aging or removing wrinkles from the image with Photoshop has become a very popular retouching service. Most advertising companies and elite fashion magazines do it for the photographs of renowned celebrities and hot models.
Above all, when you retouch image of anyone older than 30, there is a good chance they would highly appreciate a little wrinkle reduction. Removing distracting wrinkles from the image can make a person look younger.
It is a difficult job; however, the new content-aware Patch tool of Photoshop may be able to handle it well. Hidden behind the Healing brush tool in the tool bar is the Patch tool – utilize it to reduce wrinkles from the image.
Sense of true beauty and little expertise in Photoshop cloning and texture correction tool will also be required.
What is the Video All About?
- This is a 2.18 minutes video tutorial showing you a very easy approach to clearing up unwanted wrinkles from any image using Photoshop.
- You will find an appropriate explanation on how to retouch your picture.
- Be familiarized with the magic of Patch tool in Photoshop.
- Even though the expert has utilized Photoshop CS5 in the tutorial, you can obtain the same results with any other version of the software.
- In this video tutorial, we will show you how to reduce some wrinkles from the face of an elderly lady.
Do Share the links of your Re-touched and De-wrinkled photos with us.